[New Track] Matrix (jump up techy DnB)

sounds pretty nice man, samples are well timed and the production is smooth. rolling.

i am not a fan of the break i can hear in the background at around 3.30 (and again at the end) only because i find that snare very weak other than that its a nice little tune

Sounds good man. I reckon the bass could be a fraction louder, maybe just cos I like the bass........

really liking this tune, wicked vibe going on - haven't been on here for a while checked out the other tunes on your soundcloud, all sounding tight man!!

only thing i can think is get a phatter snare when it drops, and i reckon it would be cool if the drop was after ...'the truth'. rather than repeating matrix again. i dont really make this sorta stuff tho so sorry i cant be of more help man!

only thing i can think is get a phatter snare when it drops, and i reckon it would be cool if the drop was after ...'the truth'. rather than repeating matrix again. i dont really make this sorta stuff tho so sorry i cant be of more help man!

My one big weak spot is snares, I really need to work on those.

As for the drop, I played around with when it should drop for quite a while, and initially had it after the part you are talking about, but the timing didnt fit with the tune, I also tried altering the vocal to fit time wise but it just didnt gel.

Cheers Fishy!

So apart from a couple of snare issues, everyone's liking this????

Haha!!!!! Success!! This is what I've been striving for since becoming a member here!

I'm debating wether or not I should send this off to be mastered, what do you guys think?

My reasons are simple. Although I do not see this getting a label release, I do feel it is probably my best track to date. I've often wondered how much different it would sound. Plus a friend of mine who DJ's has asked for a copy to play in some clubs.....

....so whatdya reckon?

if you're happy with it i'd go for it, this track's got a well nice feel to it, would have me boppin if i heard it out!!

Track is jamming... love the sample and imo... those samples never get old. I've been wanting to use them myself for years and will eventually get around to sampling my dvds to get access to said samples.

Sequencing is a bit straight forward but works overall.
The softer 2nd SD works and gives the tune a nice shuffle (back and forth) kinda feel as far as Percussive Energy goes but I wish you would have accented that idea with more drum roll type fills every 32 or so.

The track is solid.
: )

In regard to getting your track Mastered... from looking at your wav on Soundcloud, it looks limited to me already. Do you have any fx on your Master Channel? Compressor or a Limiter? What is your Wav peaking at? It looks like it's right at 0 already.

If you haven't already Limited your track... do you have any spots that go over 0 DB (redline)?

Back
Top Bottom