[new track] lucid - paranormal

luciduk

VIP Junglist
so this isnt 100% finished yet, still needs a bit of fixing up, but some feedback would be really helpful to find out what needs sorting out.

http://soundcloud.com/lucid_uk/paranormal

so let me know if you think its missing something or if there is a little something too much and it wud be most helpful!

take care dnbforum!! mind how you go!

You've got a real nice arrangement there. Production of the sounds in my opinion sounds tight as mate.

The only thing I can find wrong with it (and I had to search hard to find anything lol) is personally I think the kick could be a little more "beefy". Apart from that, spot on!

ye man liking this, lots going on put it doesnt sound over crowded to me. would be cool to hear it getting nastier, tho it still sounds cool as it is. look forward to hearing the finished version

I like that quite a lot. Sounds all good on my headphones. I also think there's room for it to get a little nastier/warped, but subtle like, nearer the end. But nah, it's all good as it is too.
Nice one.

Nice, this builds up nicely with the noticeable additions and changes to the beat and sounds. Production is good, mix is very clear. well done.

Back
Top Bottom