New track: Life - Sky Blue (liquid drum&bass)

I thought the (sub) bass was a little constant, tiring on the ears. The drums sounded a bit disconnected from the epic ambience of the melodies/fx. Some lead that came in before 5 minutes there was a bit piercing/loud.

I enjoyed where you're heading, good bits in there. The over-all balance wasn't quite right for me (only one listen on myspace mind you)

Am feeling some aspects but felt it was somehow disjointed.That processed vocal (i think) is piercing from the beginning, not pleasant, soften it up somehow. Intro is good but when it drops the mid-high end seems to drop right out losing the impact of the intro. Good work on the drum patterns, like the piano.

I really like that piano movement. Drums feel a little disjointed though. Maybe try and fill them out a bit. Layer a couple more breaks at a few different frequencies or something?

All in all... its a really good tune but needs a bit of work on the general mixdown I think.

i think my problem is mastering - i have quite big problems with that - i tried many different stuff but i still cant get the real sound i want...

Back
Top Bottom