!!!NEW TRACK - L FUSION - MEDIEVAL MANIAC!!!

djlfusion

1st track iv made in a long time cz i got a virus on ma laptop n had to wait 2-3months to get reason back. anyway have a listen n let me no wot u think! i wud lyk to hear wot peeps think. Safe!

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

Also feel free to add me on myspace whilst ur ther!!!

Last edited:
Thought that was gonna be dubstep for a minute. Lots of nice bits. The definition around the drop was lacking, kinda just blended rather than dropped. Maybe thats what you want?
At times the drums were asking for another layer, a bit of variation maybe, in particular the snare. The rest of the track was moving and snaking around, the snare just kept banging on unchanging.
Minor points, thought that was pretty nice overall.

well i not the onli that posts em in here. why the fuck u so bothrd anyway. n here this is what the production section is about.

Production
Beginners and experts are both welcomed to ask advice, and to help budding producers progress to the 'next level'. No warez, serials, or cracked software discussion :finger2:

Thought that was gonna be dubstep for a minute. Lots of nice bits. The definition around the drop was lacking, kinda just blended rather than dropped. Maybe thats what you want?
At times the drums were asking for another layer, a bit of variation maybe, in particular the snare. The rest of the track was moving and snaking around, the snare just kept banging on unchanging.
Minor points, thought that was pretty nice overall.

thanks for ur input m8. appreciated!

well i not the onli that posts em in here. why the fuck u so bothrd anyway. n here this is what the production section is about.

Production
Beginners and experts are both welcomed to ask advice, and to help budding producers progress to the 'next level'. No warez, serials, or cracked software discussion :finger2:

fuck you thick as bro

Back
Top Bottom