New track from our camp opinions please

DIRTYBERNARD

Alright peeps

well this track isnt by me personally but by my good friend who i do all of my tracks with.
He told me i could slap it on here and i really wanted to show you, coz i think its SICK!!!

we currently got more in the pipeline and also working on remix competition but i dont think that will be ready in time due to the bastards making me work loads.

but if you can tell me what you think of this tune i wi8ll forward it over to him

Thanks

hold on a min
it says maximum file size 1 meg
anyone suggest how i can upload it as its a lot bigger???
im just signed up to reverbnation, is it free to upload music on there, ? if so how do i do it? any help please

right i gave up on that and have added it to YOUTUBE, just waiting for it to become actiev then will post the link

here is the link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGkVkwF8lI

thanks

Last edited:
yeah will check everyone elses tonight when im back at home bastards got me doing 12hrs a day at the mo!

nice one for checking it out everyone !

Fucking love this tune Bern!! So glad you finally got a copy up somewhere, its pure belter business!! Ask him if he can send me a copy thru and I'll get playing it on my radio show when I'm back live again!! Will give you a bell later as well for a catch up youth!

will do ate got it myself so will sort it you ove rthe weekend. we will have two more ready then aswell so will give you a few bash out on after dark

yeah call me anytime after 7.
word up1

Very good man, I love that vibe, you managed to keep it interesting. Massive sounds. Especially i like the synth work. That stuttering vocal sound is so cheesy nowadays but still it suits the tune very well, congrats on this one.

Back
Top Bottom