New track from our camp opinions please

DIRTYBERNARD

Alright peeps

well this track isnt by me personally but by my good friend who i do all of my tracks with.
He told me i could slap it on here and i really wanted to show you, coz i think its SICK!!!

we currently got more in the pipeline and also working on remix competition but i dont think that will be ready in time due to the bastards making me work loads.

but if you can tell me what you think of this tune i wi8ll forward it over to him

Thanks

hold on a min
it says maximum file size 1 meg
anyone suggest how i can upload it as its a lot bigger???
im just signed up to reverbnation, is it free to upload music on there, ? if so how do i do it? any help please

right i gave up on that and have added it to YOUTUBE, just waiting for it to become actiev then will post the link

here is the link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGkVkwF8lI

thanks

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
check other peoples tune and theyll check your back, usually. other than that theres not much to do about it

Shogun

Vinyl Assassin
Fucking love this tune Bern!! So glad you finally got a copy up somewhere, its pure belter business!! Ask him if he can send me a copy thru and I'll get playing it on my radio show when I'm back live again!! Will give you a bell later as well for a catch up youth!

DIRTYBERNARD

will do ate got it myself so will sort it you ove rthe weekend. we will have two more ready then aswell so will give you a few bash out on after dark

yeah call me anytime after 7.
word up1

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Very good man, I love that vibe, you managed to keep it interesting. Massive sounds. Especially i like the synth work. That stuttering vocal sound is so cheesy nowadays but still it suits the tune very well, congrats on this one.