New Track From me and Richie Stixx

Discussion in 'Production' started by charlie131, Aug 12, 2013.

1. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

wanted to find out what you guys think about this

2. DjCartel

DjCartel Well-Known Member

its well produced thats for sure, but its not really my cup of tea to be honest. i can imagine a lot of people liking it. also, if you post it in new talent and track reviews, youl get a better response!

3. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

cheers bud, hav'nt posted in this section before so didnt really know where to put it..

As this is a dnb forum, not expecting everyone to like hahaha, but thought as both rich and I have been members here for years we'd see what you lot thought of it

4. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Intro drones on forever, some of the samples are already rinsed to death (thinking specifically of "Whoahoho!"), I think there's room for a lot more drums and percussion, vox on second drop could be a lot more audible.

richie_stix likes this.
  5. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

Yeah I am liking this a lot, production levels are very high. Although, to reiterate what has already been said, the intro needs to be shortened. I don't know the correct amount of bars (is it 32 or 64?) but it should be that 20 seconds shorter imo.

Personally I would replace or remove that woooahoo sample as already said, it's been rinsed. But the second/main sample is wicked!