DnB New track from new DnB producer in Denmark

celodnb

Hi, it's my first post in this forum, so I hope I have put this in the right place. I've been learning to produce for just over a year now, and I'm ready to start posting my tracks on Soundcloud. As I'm new, I know there is much I need to learn, and I know my tracks are far from perfect, but I would some feedback if you have a moment to take a listen. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks for the feedback, and for listening, much appreciated. I must admit, I had been struggling over the last 3-4 months, where I wasn't getting anywhere, but then I just learnt a lot by really listening to similar tracks, and analyzing them in my DAW, using stereo analyzers, SPAN etc.

yes really enjoying these sounds. great drums. Did you master this yourself though? I'm guessing thats all thats making it sound a little rough

yes really enjoying these sounds. great drums. Did you master this yourself though? I'm guessing thats all thats making it sound a little rough

Hey guys, thanks for the replies! And yes, i attempted to master it myself, which is probably not ideal (would actually love to have it pro mastered, just to hear what it sounds like)!

Back
Top Bottom