New Track, Feedback Please

Structure and variation is nice. Like all the sweeps, rises and little drum fills. Pretty much everything you said was missing from mine :)

Really struggling to provide any useful feedback on the production levels as its coming across as really quiet on my pc.

Fader on the left is what I get when listening to most things. Your track is barely registering at 20% on my faders. Appreciate its just a bounce, you probably haven't pushed it through any home mastering stuff to compress it. You might get more feedback if it was bit louder as its lacking any punch for me at the moment and I can't drive it any higher through my headphones.

Happy to take another listen when I can hear it.

Could all just be my pc though!

2016_02_05_11_53_27.png

Ah bummer. It is purposely quiet, I can still hear it if I turn the volume up on my external soundcard though. Ill add some gain and re post. Cheers

The maximizer in Ozone Izotope pushes the levels also. In the intro, maybe it is cool to use an old vintage movie sample of a man talking, something you can hear in a lot of DJ Hazard its tracks. Also I dont hear any percussion now, so it sounds quite empty. Probably because of the low volume, but try to fill the highs up. Furthermore, pretty cool track!

Like all the movement in the bassline. Agree with you that the drum track is a bit thin on the ground though.

All the different sounds are really clear and well defined. All sits very nicely together in the mix. Nice vibe overall.

Really like the house/techno track called "Bounce To This" on your soundcloud page.

Clearly got some good production skills.

Cheers man, been playing with adding more hats etc but cudnt get something liked. Will carry on experimenting.

Cheers for feedback and listens!

Hi D Binney, the 2nd version sounds already much better. Try the free plugin called VCLIP .. might give you some extra db.
I would also work on frequencies with EQing and Transient Master plugins, might give it some more punch ... just my 2 cent worth,
Let's connect on SoundClould and pls rate my tracks there. thx!

Back
Top Bottom