[NEW TRACK!] Emmeeji - Isolation10 [clipped/cut version mp3] Dark, Rolling DnB...

Nice minimal feel to it, I like it! Structure of the sounds is good, plenty of space in the sounds to flow nicely. Good bass sound, just thought it could've done with being a smidging louder (IMO)

this is a rude tune, love the bassline but do think it could be a touch louder.....
nice little drops and variations in the beats keep it interesting, same as the fx.

sick track :D

this is a rude tune, love the bassline but do think it could be a touch louder.....
nice little drops and variations in the beats keep it interesting, same as the fx.

sick track :D

Thanks alot man, really appreciate the comments....

Another others?

All sounds good to me except the snare, (opinion of course) which sounded like it was slightly seperate from the rest of the track...(slightly loud, slightly harsh)

:D The rest sounded hunky dory.

nice track mate your bass and structure is really impressive sounding pretty proffesional but the snare is soundin kinda weak tho not really solid enuff for the tune im findin

The Prod sounds fantastic! Perc is big and cutting through perfectly, Sub is right where it needs to be.

Perc is interesting, chunky, and playful.

3:16 - I would definitely introduce some new elements there to give the track the climax it deserves.

Solid track but gets a little stale and loses steam after the brkdwn.

:goodwork:

Really appreciate the comments guys.

I do agree with both of you...

As i'm sure you all know, getting the correct snare/kick combo is a delicate and somewhat difficult procedure. You can never stop learning...

Back
Top Bottom