new track : deviation

Hi. In deviation I love the vibe and the keys. There is quite a lot of space between the sub and said keys that could be filled ???? Nice little tune, if perhaps a little underdone. Good tho.

Next one starts with a nice head nod vibe. Yeah, nice one. This would have gone down well back in NZ 8 years ago, still sounds good now.

Herbalist is definitely my favourite. Put a smile on me dial.

nice track mate! definatly like the style... its real chilled but the bassline still brings the funk,

solid vibe in this tune.
would only suggest a high passed bass on top with some resonance and distortion, to make the bass more lively..

pads and melody are great in this one

yeah cheerz guyz!
well yeah i agree with you 2, there is some space between the main keys and the bassline who could be filled! actually the bassline needs little bit of tape compression and a compressor on it! after well..texture,distorted synth bass on it,.. i'm still asking to myself what could i do because i always had the same kind of problems with all my tracks lol
but thanks o lot for the comments! it always helps to have true answers! :)
@++

love the intro to herbalist.... fucking skank nasty! infact the whole tune is wicked, love the drums in general but especially the little drum roll before the drop!

**EDIT** - anychance of an mp3 ;)

Last edited:
hi m8
for the piannos i used 3 different ones, they all rhodes(differents), one for the chords,and 2 others one to complete it! for the effects few differents delays,a bit of reverb,euh..lol i think thats it! i used diferents instruments for each one, they all reason instruments..

'n richie if u whant herblst give me ur mail thats cool

safe

simple and effective. i like the keys, the beat could do wiv a few more layers, could also do wiv some drum edits

Back
Top Bottom