New Track - Daylight

you've used the "One hundred teeth" sample in that song, which is pretty obvious lol
apart from that, not my style and that kick is not sounding well at all IMO also drums are too robotic/repetitive, and synths don't give too much ambience except for that very LOW volume bassline.

Listened to a couple of tracks dude, really liking it! Some really nice atmospheric pads and the percussive work is amazing! :) Dunno what Neomind's on about? :S

there was no one hundred teeth sample in Daylight you must mean "humans" and yes it is quite obvious, and I think ill pull it out. cheers for the imput dude

---------- Post added at 09:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

cheers for the positive mini!

ah yeh i am feeling the drums in this one mate, really delicate pattern changes throughout the track. The atmospherics are great too. Half expected this to hear a huge neuro drop :) but i think this rolls through really nicely.

The boom ticka ticka velocities for the drums are spot on!

i enjoyed listening to this - maybe a few changes in the pad wouldn't go amiss but y'know strong effort and track.

definately different, the drums fit ok before the drop but i think after the drop you could layer it with more percussion, that sweeping effect u have sounds crazy, maybe a bit too loud in the mix?
sounds good

Back
Top Bottom