new track clip (1.20 mins)

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
http://www.myspace.com/richiestix .... top track called scarface! (don't worry, no annoying tony montana quotes in here!)

it's work in progress, but you will get the jist of it... unfortunatly my computer only rendered out the first 1/4, the melody changes just before it cuts out from a 1/6 bar pace to a 1/12 bar pace... hopefully you can hear it before it cuts out!

all advice welcome, let me know if the bass is booming on your system as it was mainly made on a home hi fi and broken headphones!

Richie Stix aka the yokel! ;)

Ahhhh, not something I would really be listening to, but it sounded alright. The bass won't booming, The two bass sounds fitted together good.

vocal sample is cool not too keen on the actual tune as im not a big jump up fan but the production was pretty cool all the same

Ahhhh, not something I would really be listening to, but it sounded alright. The bass won't booming, The two bass sounds fitted together good.

i assume when you say 'bass sounds', you actually mean mid sunth sounds, as the bass is a sub bass layer beneath all that... cheers though!

yeah the bass (top synths) sound fierce. but i need more to judge the full composition and structure drums punch though, so i know you understand concepts of hiding frequencies to boost dynamics of the drum frequencies.

LOL

sick man of asia from fist of fury, love that quote. 'we are NOT sick men'

i chopped it into 'we are... sick... men' once hehe sounded beast for jump up - though im not that much of a jump up producer.

Back
Top Bottom