new track called apocalypse (dnb)

Font

Don't stop producing. There's good stuff in there.

I'm not digging the cheesy pads in most of your songs. Some of the best dnb tracks have a pad so quiet its just ambient noise or no pad at all. Pads are awesome but easily over used, just like raspberry liqueur. You'll get a lot more out of them if you quiet them down, I think.

Cheers,
Font

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
APOCALYPSE: Intro works well as halftime, The pads do need lowering, the drums need proper beefing up when the bongo loop isnt there, but i do like it when the bongos come in. A few effects/noises on the intro/second breakdown would add a bit of character to it as well. Good ideas tho.

HAPPY: Drums are really weak and are far too quiet, Bass is good fun tho and catchy, there is a bit of a cutting issue on the three downward warps tho. Love that effect before the drops. Good variation on second drop as well, sort those drums and it could be hot!

MINDSPLITTER: Dont really like the phased break on the intro, drums are an issue again, they need to be punchy an loud, but bass is wicked, i really like that!

COLLISION: Like the intro, really original. Drums again need 'ooomph' The drums could be re-worked really well to that DUM DUM DUM DUM bass with a K--K/snare pattern.
Bass is pretty sick as well.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
cheers for the feedback.
there is a fair bit that needs doin to em but i fort id get other ppls opinions first.
cheers!

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
listenin to apocalypse now...........ok....ur intro synth is abit weak.....eq the low end abit more,i know the reason u have done it....so it gives the main reese abit more oomph,but it shouldnt effect it really.the intro drums sound good....may b copy that half time break and add a little reverb on it but not to much otherwise u will muddy up the whole mix.k im at the drop.yer soundin good...the beats do need beefing up.what u want to do is get an analyser and set ur kick so its hitting at about 100Hz and not exceeding 10db and also with ur snare/snares make sure they are hitting at about 200Hz.the bongos IMO need turning down a little bit.but u defo got talent man....keep it up bro (y)

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
listenin to apocalypse now...........ok....ur intro synth is abit weak.....eq the low end abit more,i know the reason u have done it....so it gives the main reese abit more oomph,but it shouldnt effect it really.the intro drums sound good....may b copy that half time break and add a little reverb on it but not to much otherwise u will muddy up the whole mix.k im at the drop.yer soundin good...the beats do need beefing up.what u want to do is get an analyser and set ur kick so its hitting at about 100Hz and not exceeding 10db and also with ur snare/snares make sure they are hitting at about 200Hz.the bongos IMO need turning down a little bit.but u defo got talent man....keep it up bro (y)

cheers for the feedback man.
good advice too!