New track by MC Sketchamus & DJ Skandal (Hip Hop). In need of some feedback.

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
A track me and my mate DJ Skandal have been working on recently, any feedback would be useful, sound.

:Do_O:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling this man, your lyrics are sounding good bro. The instrumental is sweet too, funky.
Only thing is the vocals don't sound too crisp (quality wise) but I appreciate this isn't studio recorded or whatever.
Keep working at it man,
peace

Feeling this man, your lyrics are sounding good bro. The instrumental is sweet too, funky.
Only thing is the vocals don't sound too crisp (quality wise) but I appreciate this isn't studio recorded or whatever.
Keep working at it man,
peace

Cheers geeza, glad you liked it, yeah we went for a sort of old school funky style when making the instrumental. Yeah I agree the vocals don't quite sound crisp enough, I desperatly need a better mic lol. Cheers for listening and for the feedback mate.

yeah this sounds really good man, wicked beat on it but wasnt feeling your spitting personally its not my thing

i like it mate, really chilled and proper funk to it.
get a better mic and ur laughing.. lyrics are good, interesting to listen to. and the beat is schweeet.

i like it mate, really chilled and proper funk to it.
get a better mic and ur laughing.. lyrics are good, interesting to listen to. and the beat is schweeet.

Cheers mate glad you enjoyed the funkiness lol, yep new mic is definatly on my to do list. Thanks for listening and for the positive feedback.

i liked the beat, altho i thought it was a bit flat in the beginning.

lyrics (as far as i got them, your mic really is muffling your voice...) are ok, but your flow isnt my kinda thing somehow. could be waaaay better with a better vocal recording and mix.

i liked the beat, altho i thought it was a bit flat in the beginning.

lyrics (as far as i got them, your mic really is muffling your voice...) are ok, but your flow isnt my kinda thing somehow. could be waaaay better with a better vocal recording and mix.

cheers mate, yeah my old mic is really holding us back atm lol. cheers for listeining and for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom