new track by C4CTOPUS - MENS REA (GUILTY MIND)

I actually really like that atmospheric intro. Drums sound really minimal and airy, which I like.....Man, my DJ friend is really into his ambient dubstep, he'd absolutely love this track!

Fuck it man.....I LOVE THIS TRACK!!!

Yeah lovely subtle & resonant synth work. Love the musicality to this track, that aspect is lost with most dubstep but this has a real soulful feel to it, great work. I enjoy the way it heats up in the last third also. What synths are you using for this track?

thanks, i'm glad people are liking this track. i am using NI massive for the ambient sounds and wobbles, and the grand piano from ableton's instrument rack (one of the only good samplers from that instrument rack lol)

this is a fantastic track! the drums sound very spacy, the wobbles are perfect, and the little piano licks are sounding good too.... great work mate!

thanks! this is all great news. most of my listeners agree that this is the best work that i have done so far, maybe this is the sound that i should pursue.

loving the synth at the beginning, i have a feeling im going to like this, this sounds like the sort of dubstep i like.

pianos nice

yeah nice man feeling it, the only this i would do if it were me, is vary up the automation on the wobble speed, just to vary it up a bit.

really nice track tho mate

yeah i actually consciously made the decision to keep the wobble speed the same, i felt like it added to the slow, lonely feel of the song

Back
Top Bottom