DnB new track any feed back appreciated

The mixing is done okay in some places, but you need to work on making your kick more punchy. It's very weak, also the drops need to be worked on much more. I think it's an alright tune

Yes

The structure you have is nice. The sample is nice but maybe edit it on bar 31 so its not the same as 15?

I like this sort of jump up bassline when you hear it in a mix and its a switch you know? I think the sub could be more solid but these uploads do get compressed.

The halftime bit is nice but I think it should build more before it drops back to normal you know? It sounds best when the halftime snare on the 3 suddenly changes back to the 2 and 4 after it drops again. The outro could be a bit more mix friendly.

But its free so I would definitely look to double drop it because that cosmic radiation sample works nicely.

I left feedback,

"Jesus Christ!! Massive Techy DnB tune! You got it so loud without causing any distortion. Wicked tune, I'd play it. Sounds great at loud and low volumes on my cheap headphones. I love that spoken word sample!"

massive! Nice one man. I cannot say about mixing now as I m listening to it with normal earphones on the train, but I can tell it's got enough loudness and love the bass line plus drums!

Back
Top Bottom