New Track (-18°) Liquid

Yeah mate,
really like the track. Very fine work. Is not my genre to spin, but it chills me and I enjoy listening to that.

The only thing I miss are the crispy highs on the drums. The HiHat is not crispy enough for me. :)

Cheers and be sure to check out my latest stuff on Soundcloud.

Yeah mate,
really like the track. Very fine work. Is not my genre to spin, but it chills me and I enjoy listening to that.

The only thing I miss are the crispy highs on the drums. The HiHat is not crispy enough for me. :)

Cheers and be sure to check out my latest stuff on Soundcloud.

Cheers mate! much appreciated for that!!

When the sub bass kicks in around 1.17 it could do with a little bit more variation and also maybe introducing a melody line over the top, especially in the second chorus perhaps to give it a bit more compared to the first chorus. Im loving the sounds of the drums, they sound really full which is lovely.

When the sub bass kicks in around 1.17 it could do with a little bit more variation and also maybe introducing a melody line over the top, especially in the second chorus perhaps to give it a bit more compared to the first chorus. Im loving the sounds of the drums, they sound really full which is lovely.
Cheers mate, I know what ya mean, found it quite hard to add more to it and keep it chilled out and simple.

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Its got the vibe thats for sure........

Think the track overal could just be a bit brighter, some nice splash it the high end of the drums

Coudl maybe do with a few more edits too throughout the track, gets quite repetative after a while too

Also id want to add some synths etc with it if this were mine

Good track tho mate thats pretty solid

ignore any comments about the drums not being right..........they are bang on in my opinion sitting perfect in the mix - have to agree about variation - especially after the second drop it just needs some more synth work..........overall though as a mix this is rock solid