NEW TRACK.....140 SHOTTI

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Eazy peeps.
New track called 140 SHOTTI.
Quite pleased with this one. Have mastered it properly using split mixer tracks in cool edit.
Would appreciate some help and advice on the techs of mastering if any of you lot have some good tips.
www.myspace.com/fratanized

peace

cool tune . fun to listen to , not my thing , but im the accidental tourist , till my fingers turn jaundis ....... hip-hop stylist... if you make a hip-hop tune im on my way to getting some lyrics on the go ..... watch the ride ....

but to stick to topic, i like the tune mate got a fun skip to it if ya know what i mean ... cant offer much apart form if it was on in the after-rave room playing pop n hop , id be smilin and raving on the armchair ....

not terrible. but it won't be remembered as a great tune..

:2thumbs:still dnb tho...

castel thats a bit of a harsh comment, hes not a pro, just needs advice.

cool intro bro, like the bass,

nice saw/resse

cool drums, like the speed,

bass line is cool whe the track kicks in,

you are well on ya way now mate, getting alot better, was wondering where you have been, in the studio im guessing .

Big ups dude! i like it

cool tune mate!
i aint too keen on the synth at the start but wen it drops into the other bit it sounds sick!
nice sort of laid back drums!
nice tune mate biggup!

cheers fellaz.
Castel is intitled to his opinions. Its not a fast tune. I made the original at 140 bpm. Just speed it up for this forum. In my opinion the slower version is better.
Yeah, not been around for a while dark. Been moving house and have limited access to the net.
Thinking about approaching some computer game developers with some tunes.
peace

nice reese but some of the notation is a bit dodgy, it works tonaly but just not rythmically imo.
The drums seem to sit with the resse fine and the highs are nice, bright and audible. I cant comment on bass as these speakers hold no sub, so sorry.
The drop at 2.42 is sick, really likin this now

nice mate, I'd personally change the notation on the resse at the start of the tune but apart from that I really liked this

Back
Top Bottom