New Total Science on CIA...

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
(n) (n) :shittin: (n) (n)

No. 1 Sound

A.C.I.

It seems the frownstep bug has nipped Total Science for CIA 20. Not a total surprise, given their recent tunes with Baron, but for God's sake, these guys have made so many quality tunes over the years. These tunes were probably churned out in about 15 minutes each. Why, why, why?

freeagent said:
(n) (n) :shittin: (n) (n)
It seems the frownstep bug has nipped Total Science for CIA 20. Not a total surprise, given their recent tunes with Baron, but for God's sake, these guys have made so many quality tunes over the years. These tunes were probably churned out in about 15 minutes each. Why, why, why?

Have you not listened to the b side A.C.I. its pure badness and if youve seen the devastation it causes in a club well... Admittedly there is a lot of rubbish around at the moment (*listens to the a side), but unnessecary hating here me thinks.

Just my 2 cents... :kermit:

I heard a new thing from them recently which was fuckin brilliant. No idea what it was, but Im told it was definately Total Science. Saying that, it could be that thing theyve done for Metalheadz. Either way, it was a lot better than their recent material! (y)

I love their stuff too much to give up on them after a couple of unoriginal tunes!!! Im confident they'll come back from this bad patch (or already have)!!!

Mulla said:
I heard a new thing from them recently which was fuckin brilliant. No idea what it was, but Im told it was definately Total Science. Saying that, it could be that thing theyve done for Metalheadz. Either way, it was a lot better than their recent material! (y)

I love their stuff too much to give up on them after a couple of unoriginal tunes!!! Im confident they'll come back from this bad patch (or already have)!!!

Total Science - Loose Endz b/w Defcom 69 is forthcoming as Metalheadz Platinum 002. Thats due after BCUK (D Bridge) - True Romance b/w Bellini. Both of those TS bitz are fucking awesome. Loose Endz on a slightly more liquid vibe getting plays from Fabio, Calibre, Intallex among others. Defcom 69 as the title suggests is pure dancefloor madness absolutely epic this one and getting plays from everyone who knows.

:dutty:

DJAccess said:
Total Science - Loose Endz b/w Defcom 69 is forthcoming as Metalheadz Platinum 002. Thats due after BCUK (D Bridge) - True Romance b/w Bellini. Both of those TS bitz are fucking awesome. Loose Endz on a slightly more liquid vibe getting plays from Fabio, Calibre, Intallex among others. Defcom 69 as the title suggests is pure dancefloor madness absolutely epic this one and getting plays from everyone who knows.

lol Did you copy that from the press sheet?

:cheerlead

DJAccess said:

True Romance is actually by D-Bridge & Vegas
;)

DJAccess said:

I agree, that copy was actually quite publishable.
:teeth:

TS are cool imo, will listen this when I get home and give an informed opinion, something that seems to be lacking when it comes to passing opinion on frownstep (thanks for this tag freeagent)

biggin up the builders!!

Mulla said:
lol Did you copy that from the press sheet? :cheerlead

:lol:

as for the total science tunes, their both horrible, there is nothing to it... its probably due to their drug & girl habits. gotta show the ladies your a big spender! :lol:

yeah No1 Sound is just mindless 4am spliffed out nonsense, :drunk:

ACI is better by far, I like it :who_wants

Total Science went from kickin' arse to sucking arse. There seems to be no inbetween with them.

I don't think they've made a good tune since the NHS remix release. Its all gone downhill to clownstep... I'm not so bothered by it either because I have a large enough DnB back catalog that I can pull out some tunes to mix on the weekend that I haven't heard in a long time, and it still sounds fresh to me. If not I'll get on some techno forum and download some techno mixes to dance around to.

Back
Top Bottom