new to thisss!!!!!

woodzy dj

Easy all,
hows life??my names jay (woodzy dj)i have only just signed up for this dnb forum but have been using other bassline house forums for a number of years now:rinsed:!!

bassically i have always had a passion for dnb but where im from in the mids brum way its all bassline/funky & fidget.
so basically im looking for help addvise and tips to help me learn dnb the same as i know bassline & house music.

really i just have a great love for music of any style or kind so i just want to widen my horizons and earn to play dnb aswell.
thanks for listening to me waffle on and evry1 take care

take it easy

woodzy dj:):):):)

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
Welcome man!! im from the same background, I used to produce bassline under the name Trak D with Ed Case on Quality Control. I have stopped all that now and am doing the dnb thing!

Safe!

woodzy dj

noway i remember your stuff back in the day m8!!was very well produced but i know that ed case is meant to be at the top of the bunch when it comes to production like,

and yeah i was speaking to dj sparks a few weeks ago and apparently hes working with ed case & a new vocalist??????on the bassline scene.

any help with this dnb step would be greatly apreciated bro??

jay_woodzy@hotmail.co.uk on the msn 4 a chat m8

easy

woodzy dj:):):)