new to this forum group but to be taken seriously

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by recall, Sep 1, 2006.

1. recall

recall www.everydayjunglist.org

im trying to get more of my tracks signed, and talk shop with like minded inviduals i do loads of different styles my fav to make is dark swarm tech, as i like to call it. so check it out and tell me what you cats think, or if you run a label and are interested in my sound and want to hear more of my dnb styles hit me up here or at http://www.myspace.com/djrecall
    where the tracks are posted
    peace :):):)
    can't wait to hear your feedback
    -RCL

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  2. Dave_Akuma

Dave_Akuma aka composite.human

hmmm... i'd suggest using some better drum sounds/loops, the ones you're using sound 'cheap'. all 3 of these tunes sound the same and really need to be mixed down better (i didn't hear any sub bass at all). no offense, but I wasn't feeling any of these tunes.

3. recall

yeah im not a mastering pro, i think structure is more important, ill let the pro's do the mix down, i do use sub bass alot and i can hear it on my speakers, mortification and fastpercent are demos, so final versions will come soon. thanx:bruce:

4. juniorbeatbox35

juniorbeatbox35 Member

ya i agree... its not that interesting and the drums sound the same on all tracks... boring
    i dont mean to be a jerk but im just giving you what i really think
    :sadbana:

5. recall

you guys, gosh, i get alot of good feed back on these tunes, i app. yr. honesty, i use multiple kits on every track, i dont use amens all the time, im trying not to use samples for drums so ill get these things worked out, peace