new to this forum group but to be taken seriously

recall

www.everydayjunglist.org
im trying to get more of my tracks signed, and talk shop with like minded inviduals i do loads of different styles my fav to make is dark swarm tech, as i like to call it. so check it out and tell me what you cats think, or if you run a label and are interested in my sound and want to hear more of my dnb styles hit me up here or at http://www.myspace.com/djrecall
where the tracks are posted
peace :):):)
can't wait to hear your feedback
-RCL

Last edited:

Dave_Akuma

aka composite.human
hmmm... i'd suggest using some better drum sounds/loops, the ones you're using sound 'cheap'. all 3 of these tunes sound the same and really need to be mixed down better (i didn't hear any sub bass at all). no offense, but I wasn't feeling any of these tunes.

recall

www.everydayjunglist.org
yeah im not a mastering pro, i think structure is more important, ill let the pro's do the mix down, i do use sub bass alot and i can hear it on my speakers, mortification and fastpercent are demos, so final versions will come soon. thanx:bruce:

recall

www.everydayjunglist.org
you guys, gosh, i get alot of good feed back on these tunes, i app. yr. honesty, i use multiple kits on every track, i dont use amens all the time, im trying not to use samples for drums so ill get these things worked out, peace