new to this forum!-genuine feedback??

DAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Too Late! - I can see that track tearing up dancefloors across the country! I dont know what else to say, apart from "One of the best home produced DnB tracks Ive ever heard!"

Amazing

okay...first, why drop "master" from the title (concrete jungle)? i vote to add it back.

second, "its too late" must have snuck in right after i listened to your tracks (other post of this). i think your name is gonna be a little more well known in the not too distant future...i think the above quote about "one of the best home produced tracks" is VERY ACCURATE. (except i think most dnb producers work from home, but whatever)

okay...first, why drop "master" from the title (concrete jungle)? i vote to add it back.

second, "its too late" must have snuck in right after i listened to your tracks (other post of this). i think your name is gonna be a little more well known in the not too distant future...i think the above quote about "one of the best home produced tracks" is VERY ACCURATE. (except i think most dnb producers work from home, but whatever)

Lol! Yeah what I actually meant was amatuer produced.

Wow thanks a lot guys!! !!!
That all really means a lot!
im still really clueless about sending my tunes out to labels etc so havent done so.
i dont use aim-maybe thats where i am going wrong??

Can anyone advise me on where/how i should be sending my stuff out and what the most effective way is?!

Thanks!!!

Yeah i took MASTER out of the title cos it was a mistake when i put it up..i named it concrete jungle master cos i was experimenting with bouncing my tracks out and layering them,and treating them with an ADlimiter- which i read about and named it that cos there was about 4-5 different versions haha!
concrete jungle master could work though!

Wow thanks a lot guys!! !!!
That all really means a lot!
im still really clueless about sending my tunes out to labels etc so havent done so.
i dont use aim-maybe thats where i am going wrong??

Can anyone advise me on where/how i should be sending my stuff out and what the most effective way is?!

Thanks!!!

normally thru aim man. find a label that u think suits ur music and send them ur stuff

Its too late is really well written man. Mix needs some work though, sub needs to be bigger. The drums are quite toppy too. Kick n snare also need to be beefier

this has got a kinda viper esque sound to it. Wickedly laid out though man, defo gona be one to watch for in future

If you can get the mix better and the drop a bit more impact the tune would do damage

the raspy warmp warmp lead that comes in around 2:30 is a bit too loud too

good work matey, and welcome to the fourm

yo thanks again for the listens guys.
@count T and Zeal-I agree with your comments. The viper sound was what i was going for which is cool that you said that.cheers!
I think the womp lead that comes in is too loud nd only really picked up on it afetr i uploaded it on SC!
will act on your comments though and sort it.
ta very much people...

sub needs to be bigger.

"Its Too Late" - I beg to differ... I think the Sub is fine, it's hitting nice and loud on my headphones.

I will agree with you that the drums need more though. If they could be brought up a couple DB in the mix, it'd be perfect.

Cool track, I don't like the abrupt ending though.

I'll check out the other tracks and give feedback after I see you give some feedback to all these other fine tracks in the forum. :D

"Its Too Late" - I beg to differ... I think the Sub is fine, it's hitting nice and loud on my headphones.

I will agree with you that the drums need more though. If they could be brought up a couple DB in the mix, it'd be perfect.

Cool track, I don't like the abrupt ending though.

I'll check out the other tracks and give feedback after I see you give some feedback to all these other fine tracks in the forum. :D

yeah i struggle with the sub sometimes as my KRKs can be deceiving at times,not to mention my room! im constantly moving around etc trying to hear it from different angles.

yeah the ending admittedly is abrupt-just wanted to bounce it down and put it up but will go back and sort out-add/change peoples views.

thanks for the listen and words though. i sure will be getting stuck into feedback for others tunes as what comes around....

Really impressed with It's Too Late... Better than what people are paying £7 to play. That lead that comes in is beautiful, excellent place to end the double... Would be a nice starting tune for one of my sets one day :teeth: .... You just have to give it me first :P

Really impressed with It's Too Late... Better than what people are paying £7 to play. That lead that comes in is beautiful, excellent place to end the double... Would be a nice starting tune for one of my sets one day :teeth: .... You just have to give it me first :P

haha thanks mate.

Gonna go back and sort it out first!:D

Back
Top Bottom