New to the sceeenee

I<3Mandy

'Ello

After some recommendations of artists or albums for someone who's completely new to the dnb scene, a Shy FX remix of a ska classic and a Watch The Ride album made me fall in love with a genre I had previously written off as 'sounding all the same' :). Also, been a big lover of Dubstep for a year or so.

So where do I start? 'Cause I really ain't got a clue who's big at the moment, who was big and who were the biggest. I'm also not clued up about the different types, like Liquid etc.

So, err, yeah. Where does a DnB n00b start? :rinsed:

Have a little look at some of the mixes on this err forum.
Also there are loads of mix cd's such as the dnbarena series.
Give these a listen and see what ya like and what ya don't like.

u love mandy?

sorry mate but shes been cheating on you with me for 3 months now

let me guess, she told u she wanted to have your kids and start a cult on the isle of wight? yep, she said the same to me too

'Ello

After some recommendations of artists or albums for someone who's completely new to the dnb scene, a Shy FX remix of a ska classic and a Watch The Ride album made me fall in love with a genre I had previously written off as 'sounding all the same' :). Also, been a big lover of Dubstep for a year or so.

So where do I start? 'Cause I really ain't got a clue who's big at the moment, who was big and who were the biggest. I'm also not clued up about the different types, like Liquid etc.

So, err, yeah. Where does a DnB n00b start? :rinsed:

Find yourself some Andy C, Dj Hype and Friction sets, they all play a bit of a variety of DNB - more so Andy C and Friction.

Try and find the sets from Westfest 2008/2007, One Nation events and anything like that. If you hear some tunes you like, check the tracklisting and go on a hunt for tunes by that artist. www.rolldabeats.com will help you find songs by a specific artist and you can go from there :)

Enjoy! :)

edit : have a search on http://www.dnbshare.com/download/ ;)

Cheers for the warm welcome, I thought I'd get shot down for mentioning a mainstream artist or sumit :D

Definitely check out Andy C, heard A LOT about him. And I'll see what I think of the other recommendations

let me guess, she told u she wanted to have your kids and start a cult on the isle of wight? yep, she said the same to me too

i am crushed :(

Back
Top Bottom