New to the forum...

Mc Shifty

Hey. I'm an MC and DJ from South East London. I got into DJ'ing when i was 15 with a beaten pair of numarks. Started off with old skool garage as everyone used to listen to it back then. One day my mate comes to me and says 'mate listen to this!' Played it to me on his walkman and fell in love with it straight away. It was Andy C and Stevie Hyper D, nicked the tape from him and i've still got it to this day :cool: . After that I bought more and more vinyl and now I mainly DJ DNB, and a little bit of garage to keep the crowd happy! After a while I got into MCing under the name Slick. Eventually after always getting stopped by police for doing nothing and getting searched at every airport, club, bar and shop i've ever been into my boys nicknamed me Shifty, and thats been my name for chatting ever since. My first love has always been DJ'ing though, and for that my name is X-fire (cross-fire). The thing i've learnt over the past few years is that with mixing, you are always getting better, and even now i'm not as good as i hope to be. Anyways, peace-out.

Shifty.

Shout to all my London Boys!

Last edited:
great...... i hope you get nowhere .... its all fake anyway! how many times do you have to hear "ree-wind" before it hits home!!.... its naff.... go and buy a bass guitar or a drum kit or something instead of anticipating the arrival of something that is quite evidently, running its course!... or even better go and buy yourself a decent pc and a decent soundcard, find somebody with cubase nuendo, reason and shitloads of plug-ins, THEN find some musicians and rob them of THERE talents...... your mc name is typical and to be hones quite shit!!!... i dont know why i bothered with this reply.... either way.... you sound like another piece of thoughtless human shaped meat!!!!....sorry

Welcome aboard Shifty, good to see you here, and big up for writing an intro about yourself (y)

Back
Top Bottom