New to the forum, new tunes for y'all

Big ups Ali, thanks for the support! Really appreciate it :)

@Labrat, yeah mate got some more tunes ready to go really, im not allowed to put them up anywhere to stream untill its closer to the release though :(

Thanks guys!

Working a new bit atm which is so funky its unreal!

Will be posting more soon

Come on peoples, keep checking and following the Whu! :)

All ur tracks are massive mate, especially Packrat! U deserve more followers :D

Thanks mate appreciate that!

I have only really just started the SC so hopefully i will gain more followers soon ay :)

@ Jwood....thanks man, that is the next release on Diffrent (Whu - Undercover / Packrat) so keep an ear out ;)

I think they are debating doing a couple here and there for collectors items. I have tried though ;) hehe

ha I know Chris Dexta...said that vinyl was a thing of the past & wouldnt be for diffrent.

but if you released these two to 12" id bag em straight up.
Looking forward to this funky fresh business you got lined up!

ha I know Chris Dexta...said that vinyl was a thing of the past & wouldnt be for diffrent.

but if you released these two to 12" id bag em straight up.
Looking forward to this funky fresh business you got lined up!

Yeah Dexta is a good old boy :)

Thanks man, really nice to know you think they are worthy of being purchased....Cant wait to update y'all with my latest

Just finished a Mini Mix of my latest tunes and next forthcoming releases, all bar one that is (personally my favourite) which i am yet to finish, need to get the vocals down before i can finalise it.

Will be uploading anytime soon so keep your eyes and ears peeled......................

Back
Top Bottom