New to the forum, looking for some feedback

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by SimonMartin, Apr 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SimonMartin

SimonMartin New Member

Hi fellow Junglists! i've been lurking the forum for a while and producing music intermitently for about 3 or 4 years, so I thought this was the right place to find some good advice on how to improve my tracks, thanks in advance to anyone who gives me a hand!!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Flux Betazerfall likes this.
  2. SimonMartin

SimonMartin New Member

and for some reason soundcloud doesn't feel like sharing my music :mad:

3. Flux Betazerfall

Flux Betazerfall New Member

(first of all sorry for my bad english ^^) Hey :D sounds pretty good . I love the melody of the synths in there and the whole composition of the track. Also the reverb automations and the fade later on are really cool. (y) The start of the main part befor the synth seems a little bit quiet due to the lack of mid frequencies in the bass to my taste. Also while the growling and the subby reese bass is playing the growling seems a little bit too loud. The cymbal drums could be a little bit more defined by eq i think. The overall sound of your track is really pleasing to my ears :D

4. SimonMartin

SimonMartin New Member

Thank you so much Flux!! I really need to improve my mixing skills I guess

5. maschinistom

maschinistom Active Member

hi simon, nice track of yours. i like the easy going vibe and slice of happyhardcore, overall sounds is good. imo, i would change the mid-range chords, maybe some EQing and transient shapping helps to have them sit better in the mix. also, some vocal hooks might help the track to fly better. otherwise nice tune that's different than the rest (which is important I think), big up !! (y)