Drum & Bass New to the forum and I played my first live gig saturday, After some feedback! 37:12

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by Ceicj, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Ceicj

Ceicj New Member

So I'm new to the forum (stumbled upon it after trying to find some release info on Emperor & Centra - Static) and I played my first live gig the other day, I'm desperately in need of some feedback, personally I thought it went great and the crowd seemed to love it, but it would be nice to see what some fellow dnb heads think.

Thanks a lot guys!

https://soundcloud.com/nrg-dnb/nrg-mini-mix

2. inVoid

inVoid New Member

Re: New to the forum and I played my first live gig saturday, After some feedback! 37

Hey, nice mix, sounds awesome! :)

3. Ceicj

Ceicj New Member

Re: New to the forum and I played my first live gig saturday, After some feedback! 37

Thank you man! I have literally just sent it to a local promoter who organises a club I frequent, with any luck I'll be playing at my dream venue sometime in the near future!

4. beknoxx

beknoxx 7/11 7/11

Ok just finished....... over all it was pretty good. You started out pretty strong and then lost it from Show Me Love all the way too Audio Headroom. You got back on it with the BTK mix and did some good stuff from there out. Mixes could have been tighter but I know that on big sound it never sounds the way it does on the recording. I played a show one time and would have swore I killed it and then when i got home i was just a tad bit off on jus about every mix but it didn't come out like that on the system. Also your EQ'ing isn't the same on a big system like it is when you ar eplaying in your house. Anyway it comes down to how the crowd reacts to what ou ar eplaying and it seems like you delivered on that end. Good luck with the promoter mang.