New to the block

Simon V

Hi Guys,

I'm new here... looks like a cool Forum :afro:

Wonder if you heard any of my tracks in the Clubs or on the Internet... tell me what you think!

Cheers!
Simon V / Santorin

Ez fella, checked out a couple of tracks on your site, liked it, nice clean beats:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Simon V
Hi Guys,

Wonder if you heard any of my tracks in the Clubs or on the Internet... tell me what you think!

Cheers!
Simon V / Santorin

hi2u :)

Originally posted by Simon V

yeah think i might have man.... pulse code was it??? think that was you anyway... :thumbsup:

yo SImon, tis I :wave:

looks like I'll be using this forum a lot in future, DOA and DNBAF are always down due to the DDOS attacks :mad:

btw mate u should get a clip of The Outpost up on here, and DOA, and DNBAF as soon as u can - 's all about the publicity :slayer: :rave:

habit said:
btw mate u should get a clip of The Outpost up on here, and DOA, and DNBAF as soon as u can - 's all about the publicity :slayer: :rave:
Feel free to send it through Simon :)

Hello!!! I have heard bout chu, but never listened to any of your stuff! I will give it a listen!!! Habit you forum hoe! hehe

:bounce:

Simon V said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers!
Simon V / Santorin

Just picked up Icebreaker / Days like this (feat Telmo A)

cool stuff! :2thumbs:

ZESTIE said:
Hello!!! I have heard bout chu, but never listened to any of your stuff! I will give it a listen!!! Habit you forum hoe! hehe
:bounce:

Checking out the music even got easier... thanks to sdm,
my latest track "The Outpost" is online in the dub section.
Looking forward to some feedback :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom