New to Producing!!!

Lunos

VIP Junglist
ite guys

i wanna start producing but i dont really know which programme to use.

hopefully you can help me out

safe

everyone telling you different things, who you gonna believe? if you don't know much about putting a tune together then go for fruity loops and get a whole bunch of good plugins. there are some really good tutorials for fruity on youtube and the set up is very user friendly, it's a bit like if fisher price made production software, but in a good way*

yeah, if you never produced before cubase and logic can be a bit too complex to start off with, I'd recommend get the grips first with something like fruity or reason. or try renoise, amazing program with a different but bloody effective approach.

no it's not. trust me ;) but of course, some people who've never seen a sequencer before can get the grips of a prog like cubase in a day. but most people (drawing from own accounts) barely know how to import a sample into it after a week of fiddling with it.
so I think maybe no program is more easy than the other, but fl studio is more accessible than cubase and therefore easier and faster to get the grips with, and that can speed things up a lot for a producer just starting out.

i started with FL then moved to reason when it got too small for my needs. I finally settled on Ableton Live and it has suited my needs ever since.

everyone telling you different things, who you gonna believe? if you don't know much about putting a tune together then go for fruity loops and get a whole bunch of good plugins. there are some really good tutorials for fruity on youtube and the set up is very user friendly, it's a bit like if fisher price made production software, but in a good way*

big up bro, wise words (y)

fruity gets under rated. its a brilliant peice of software however when it comes down to getting crystal clear stuff you wana be moving onto cubase i'd say.

Last edited:
each one.. there is no ruler at all.I use nuendo and cubase and reason sometimes makes great fun,also a bit starting into ableton but you can do great sound of any genre with all of them logic,protools,fruity,reason,cubase,reaper,nuendo,acid,ableton etc Nuendo and Steiberg should be the more complex ones while reason I find is a comfortable way to begin with if you have absolutely no clue and is feared of that many options.
Learn good your sequencer ,read pdfs manuals and study this to enlightment.I hope that helps a bit .Cheers

Back
Top Bottom