New to here and Forums in general

Tony Ghost

Good Day, name is Tony Ghost and I have been producing Drum and Bass for a short while. Originally started about 5 years ago producing House and Chill and let's be honest, it sucked.

I love producing and even though I suck at it I still love doing it. Mainly started producing as a project for music class in Vegas. Assignment was to learn how to read music and attempt to compose a little tune. Easy assignment but I wanted to go the next step and completely try making a full on audio track. I became hooked producing and have been doing it ever since.

My main music inspirations in producing vary with a lot of artists like; Deadmau5, Skrillex, all those mainstream guys. More artists include BT, Koan(not KOAN Sound even though they are great to), Siren, REZZ, Naibu, Camo and Krooked, L.A.O.S, Seba, and so many more.

Glad to be here, hopefully I can show you guys and maybe get some good feedback!

Hi Tony,
Welcome to the forum. It is a pretty cliquish place full of silliness and assholes. So don't be to upset if people are mean to you at first. And head over to the production area to start asking questions.

Hiya Tone!
Welcome and yes as IV said, there's a production area in this forum where you can show off your tracks, there are plenty of people who give great advice in there.

Back
Top Bottom