New to forums + Track

ColorMeLoud

Hey guys !

As the title says, I'm new to the forums. I've been checking a lot of songs from around the forum and I think they are amazing. I just recently started using Logic, and I though what better way to learn than by sharing, asking and answering questions.

So here's my second song ever on Logic.
Thank you for taking the time to review the song :]

I think its to happy for dnb mate, but still enjoyed it.
Kinda reminds me of Owl City, would be great if this has some vocals on it!

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much for the feedback.

I do realize it is not DnB sounding. However, that is the direction I intend to start moving towards soon.

Any comments on production value?
How's the EQs + overall dynamic environment?

Thanks for your time !

Last edited:
na do ur own thing mate dont worry about fitting in with what people say dnb is, its lots of things nothing wrong with happy dnb aslong as it aint cheesy,

this for me... if they put dnb in a pokemon gameboy game it would sound like this i tihnk !!

welcome to the forum btw mate

as far as production, that panning at the start was a little wierd, and the beat is too quiet could be alot fuller :)

Once again, thanks for the feedback !

How would I go about making the drums fuller? I totally agree they need more oomph to it.
Should I compress them more to get a punchier sound? Straight up raise the volume?

first off what tempo are you working at? might help to bump that up a bit. and yeah samples - compression - equalizing = drums !!

Back
Top Bottom