New to Drum and Bass

ACT_YOUR_RAGE

hello
i listen mostly to punk and ska, but recently my mate lent me an aphex twin album, and though i know their not 100% drum and bass, they've made me want more. so does anyone recommend any drum and bass artists? cheers. Dan.

ACT_YOUR_RAGE said:
hello
i listen mostly to punk and ska, but recently my mate lent me an aphex twin album, and though i know their not 100% drum and bass, they've made me want more. so does anyone recommend any drum and bass artists? cheers. Dan.

Hey AYA welcome to the forum, well technicallly Aphex twin arnt really DnB they would really be considered as breakbeat artists, but there loads of good true dnb artists you should check like,

Sub focus
J magik
Andy c (origin unknown)
Roni size
DJ krust
DJ HYPE
dylan
Concord dawn
pendulum

well that should help you on your journey in to the jungle keep it real. peace Daky :lighter:

sparkyc10 said:
i find a lot of people who are just getting into drum n bass tend to like Aphrodite so check out some of his stuff :2thumbs:

Personally, I started from Industrial > Jungle > Tech Tech! My first huge artist I loved was Ed Rush!!!!

illv//

)eib(
Biostacis
Cause 4 Concern
Teebee
Dom & Roland
Optical
Kemal & Rob Data/Konflict
Technical Itch

SL2
Acen
Sonz of a loop da loop era
SMF
Neil Trix (hi)
Harmony & Extreme
Wishdokta
Foul Play
Omni Trio
Q Bass
Cosmos & Dibs
Nookie / Cloud 9
Deeee Jaaaaaay Phan T assy
Sub State
EQ
Tango
Ratty
Anything on Basement Records

If your looking for more recent stuff (which tends to be less exciting *except for that monkey buisness track*).....

Breakage
Digital
Spirit
Monkey Buisness
Beta 2
most recent Reinforced Records are good.

PS: If you like ska and the dub regge vibe, Digital and Breakage will float your boat. The other recent artists are worth checking out too.

Last edited:
ACT_YOUR_RAGE said:
hello

Look for something called clownstep...

:clown:

Back
Top Bottom