New to DnB. Where to start?

Paul10

Hi.

It's sad, but I just started getting into DnB and some Dubstep as well. My favorite song right now is B-Complex - Beautiful Lies. So, naturally, I'm looking for more music that sounds similar.

Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks.
Paul

check the members mixes section, listen to a few mixtapes, you'll soon get a feel for what sort of dnb ur into, look for more by the same artists and record labels u like, theres so much great music out there!

what they said =) what artists, labels, sound your into will evolve over time.. and as it did for me it takes a bit before you know what your into.. for example when i started out i bought so many shit tuness.. but you have to get through the shit before you find all the good stuff =) eventually youll know what labels to look out for, and what artists, and what sub genres your into.

But yeah theres some great mixes on here to listen to.. also thinks like bestseller charts, or genre charts at places like D&BArena, Trackitdown, Beatport, or Juno =)

Get on the Hospital podcasts. You will hear new stuff on there. There is a new podcast out every two weeks. The last one was great.

Also drum & bass arena podcasts recently did 3 podcasts covering some of the best tunes from the last decade. If you get these Im sure you will find some more stuff you like.

Good thing you about these podcasts is that they are all free.

go into mixes n tracklists section and download the crissy cris n bailey shows (y)

fuck hospital, thats ghey radio 1 shizzle. this tune will guide you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good advice on the Hospital Records. I've heard the term Liquid DnB...would you consider NetSky Liquid Dnb? I'm liking his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom