New Tingz on da Myspace ya hear!

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
got a new tune up there. Well it aint exactly new, its something i was workin on a few months ago on FL Studio but i put so much stuff on it my laptop couldnt cope with it...
this wasnt the final version, i cant bounce the final version cos i moved loads of samples into different folders and i cant be fucked to find them.....have a listen though you might like it..

www.myspace.com/felthamdrumandbass
its at the top of the page.

p.s my new stuff will be up as soon as its finished im just adding more stuff in and need to master it all still.

leave feedback and comments although im not gunna go back to this tune...

btw the first 4/4 beat bit isnt the main drop

tune sounded heavy man, anthem styley yo
liked the switch of drums and the synth sounded live
safe

i like it man, i reckon the drop could have been heavier though, a heavier bassline, other than that it's sick as fuck, the drum sequencing is sweet and i love the sounds you've used. in fact, after hearing some more it could just be left as it is, dutty tings!

cheers....what did you lot think if the half beat bit?...kinda current valuesque'

i just wanted to make some rapid kick motherbitch beat and ting.
but yeah do you think it complimented the tune?

Think its a quality track mate! Only thing i wasn't to keen was the old school pad or lead sound you had over the bassline when it dropped. Think you should take it out as it will give the drop a bit better impact i think. Liked it though man, looking forward to hearing some of your new bits!

cheers mate.

i think my future stuff will be more professional sounding if that makes any sense.
I just need to completely get the hang of Logic first

Back
Top Bottom