New Thread Alert!!! Called 'The Creche'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Hello and Good Evening, for as long as i have been a member of this forum and have had numerous chats to folk, we are forgetting who we are as people and wot we are not having enough of in these conversations, it's all, and i quote:

-Packs, new ones cum in, people beg, plead and even start beef to get others to add them to the site.

-Beef itself, getting pissed off with people and there thoughts and beliefs whether right or wrong.

I say no more, leave that to other threads!!!....So

I have devized a new thread called 'The Creche', in which every one is welcome and it's simply to come in here and either tell jokes, post funny and west vidz bout anything (though not owt that'll start beef or closure... hehe not in my creche, lol)

So come aboard - - - - THE CRECHE OF WONDERS AND DREAMS.....

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Hello,

Hello and Good Evening, for as long as i have been a member of this forum and have had numerous chats to folk, we are forgetting who we are as people and wot we are not having enough of in these conversations, it's all, and i quote:

-Packs, new ones cum in, people beg, plead and even start beef to get others to add them to the site.

-Beef itself, getting pissed off with people and there thoughts and beliefs whether right or wrong.

I have devized a new thread called 'The Creche', in which every one is welcome and it's simply to come in here and either tell jokes, post funny and west vidz bout anything (though not owt that'll start beef or closure... hehe not in my creche, lol)

surely u havent seen the waffle section before i take it :rinsed:

:wave: - - - but u got audio for that message please i dont understand it :D

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
no talk of crack or any other drugs in the holy place of god, good christian fun is all thats aloud in 'the creche' :not_worth:gang_bang

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Maybe he thinks were a bunch of nutbags in waffle and he wants a seperate area for waffling in the Mixes and Tracklisting Section. Be careful though those Mixes and Tracklisting lot are savages one false move and you'll be goosed and shanked

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
well.. "creche" in french is the Nativity scene....
sooo mate, this is a dnb forum.
are you lost????

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Hello,

wow!!

WONDER AND DREAMS!!! WOAHWOWHAHWOH ZUADO! HOW IT IS!

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
what I really don't understand is why did he posted this right here in de mixes and tracklisting?! ok, maybe he hasn't ever seen the waffle section(wich is already unbelievable) but then I would expect this to happen in the generel section ..

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
this thread is shit!
fail to u!
to extrapolate from sc's point.

basically you cant even put something shit in the right place, therefore the thread is at the mercy of being slagged off, in the process you've been cained, thus fail to u

The Creche 'Founder' has arrived in the terminal, it is unfortionate to have peeeps who have stepped into 'The Creche' and disrupted many policy, not one joke or action of laughter has been placed....

However being the manager of 'The Creche' i havent given up that easily:

as a promise to the masses i will be placing a new pack to 'The Creche' from a saturday night basis, fair do's not being laughter but a welcome note, sort of speak, if peeps think this is a crack den and i'm some sort of crack head (well, they would'nt of cum back here anyway cuz of there views) and this is your second or third time in 'The Creche' after ripping the 'Founder' then:

BWAAAAHAAAHAAAA (cough, cough).

Ladies and Gents that'll be gift one from 'The Creche' Founder.

Status
Not open for further replies.