New Technique Recordings dubz......

DJAccess said:
Think these guys are gonna be on fire this year. Theyve just signed Oydessy to Protoype... ive been assured you wont be waiting 2 years for this one and theyve got some hot new shiznit coming from boyz Probe and Stylo.

Check this out, slammin tune in my opinion.

http://www.techniquerecordings.co.uk/audio/january_04/tryant.ram
Drumsound and Bassline Smith have been doing it proper for quite some time now.

sdm@work said:
Drumsound and Bassline Smith have been doing it proper for quite some time now.

True true.. but this year i think theyre gonna get the props they deserve accross the board my friend.

DJAccess said:
True true.. but this year i think theyre gonna get the props they deserve accross the board my friend.
Sounds like they have been sorting you with tunes ha ha ;]

Bassline Smith & Drumsound are a bit like Marmite for me, I either really love their tunes or really cant stand them lol. Always been feeling Simons selections when Ive seen him live tho.

Bassline Smith has been around since it all kicked off tho innit? I've seen him a couple of times, and he tore it up. Check that session of his @ the End on dnba.. I've been feeling the technique stuff since I've been buying tunes. Tinman kills it! :)

Rider always blames distribution problems which i can partly understand as Prototype were with Vinyl before they folded but you quite often see Prototype represses flying about, they seem to get distributed ok :shrug:

But yeah, def feeling alot of Bassline Smith & Drumsound's tunes, not that keen on tinman tho....although i haven't heard it out yet, sure it sounds better over a phat rig

Back
Top Bottom