New Technique Recordings dubz......

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
DJAccess said:
Think these guys are gonna be on fire this year. Theyve just signed Oydessy to Protoype... ive been assured you wont be waiting 2 years for this one and theyve got some hot new shiznit coming from boyz Probe and Stylo.

Check this out, slammin tune in my opinion.

http://www.techniquerecordings.co.uk/audio/january_04/tryant.ram
Drumsound and Bassline Smith have been doing it proper for quite some time now.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
DJAccess said:
True true.. but this year i think theyre gonna get the props they deserve accross the board my friend.
Sounds like they have been sorting you with tunes ha ha ;]

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Bassline Smith & Drumsound are a bit like Marmite for me, I either really love their tunes or really cant stand them lol. Always been feeling Simons selections when Ive seen him live tho.

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Mulla
....Always been feeling Simons selections when Ive seen him live tho.
Yeah mang - tight selection usually, but when he played at the Legendary Breakneck a while back, his mixing was poor :thumbsd:

Aint gonna hold that against him tho - Oddessy gettin released makes up for it :afro:

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Bassline Smith has been around since it all kicked off tho innit? I've seen him a couple of times, and he tore it up. Check that session of his @ the End on dnba.. I've been feeling the technique stuff since I've been buying tunes. Tinman kills it! :)

Dex

Rider always blames distribution problems which i can partly understand as Prototype were with Vinyl before they folded but you quite often see Prototype represses flying about, they seem to get distributed ok :shrug:

But yeah, def feeling alot of Bassline Smith & Drumsound's tunes, not that keen on tinman tho....although i haven't heard it out yet, sure it sounds better over a phat rig

Dex said:
But yeah, def feeling alot of Bassline Smith & Drumsound's tunes, not that keen on tinman tho....although i haven't heard it out yet, sure it sounds better over a phat rig
Not too keen on tinman either, their older stuff cranks tho. Junglist and the don are mad :not_worth