New Tech/Neuro Rolling WIP

drum structure is good,
nice solid, rolling rhythm

song could use some sort of lead/hook type sound/melody on top to be the icing on the cake and to help give the song a sonic narrative, IMO

:duck:

Thanks for your feedback guys I'll revisit and see where I can incorporate your ideas. IV4 your music is solid mate, really impressed. Sorry I haven't been posting long on this board, how do embed the Souncloud player instead of the link, on other Forums it auto embeds the player? Thanks again guys.

i like the general feel of it, sounds very 90s techsteppy

but you gonna need way more variation than that, it's becoming really boring after a minute or so, that's what i felt after first listen, i recommend that you A/B with tracks you like and take some notes how they do it and try to work it into your own mix. def has potential

This is nice man, love the rolling drums. I agree with the others that it needs more variation or a little hook or something to keep it interesting, but you're definitely onto something with this

Cheers guys, I've kind of adapted this track into two new tracks will post these shortly. Am going to try and listen to all your stuff now.

Back
Top Bottom