NEW tech/jump-up

Think you need more of an intro, slowly build the song. Drums could be punchier and more crisp. Bass is nice, but could do with a bit more variation. Overall I like it but it's a bit plain.

really liking your ideas in here man!! bare potential in this tune, im vibing it alot (big compliment from a cunt like me) but maybe the techniques in mixdown and getting your drums some clarity need improving on, sounds like ur hitting red zones sumtimes its better to make everything quieter than louder when ur smoothin out the mix you know

I've spent only a few hours on this overall so i knew it needed work but i'm glad you liked what i have so far. I'll definitely be adding to it and working on the mixdown when i'm happy with the structure and synths/drums.

thanks for the feedback

personally i think you need to strip the intro back abit... the drums are at full chat before the tunes dropped, which for me, takes away the impact of the drop?! pretty decent production wise, just needs some variety and all those little interesting fx that carry a tune (y)

Hi Junglist
You could try to strip a intro a bit
Or filter the drums in the intro so drop sounds heavier ?
There is a little problem with compression,
You can hear it couple of times its pumping.
Nice basslines.
Needs more work but generally nice tune
keep'em comin.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom