New talent night

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
Hi Guys, so i'm finally thinking about getting back into promotion again, and i thought it'd b a good oppertunity for people to test out their music, nothing like a big(ish) soundsystem to show up the details of a mixdown and help you improve your sound

So I'm looking for producers who want the oppertunity to get the big rig perspective on their sound, your production doesnt have to be perfect, although I will want to listen to everything first (coz I dont want to end up with blown out subs or tweeters or ear drums! easily done lol)

We (misztifiedmind/subsystem audio) have been running parties for about 8 years, only recently dedicated ourselves to dnb, so we're looking to start a new night up, nothing big, just an oppertunity to have some fun and hear our music loud so we can improve it, and give punters the oppertunity to hear the talent thats brewing around london (or further if you are willing to travel).

We dont have much setup at the moment, really need to know how many people are up for being involved before we go ahead with the plans, so drop me an email with soundcloud or directdownload links to john_at_johnmiszt_dot_com if you are interested (no file attachments please). we are looking for tech/neuro/liquid styles, jumpup is kool aswell, although we want to keep the vibe as deep and techy as possible, there wont be any MC's and our only rule will be no gangsta/negative influences in ur music, u will be kicked off the decks instantly! you can expect to hear sum awsome dj's rinsing out sum propa filth as the night goes on....also expect sum fukin sick decor ;)

My initial idea is to give producers 15mins to play 2 or 3 of their tracks, in the first 2hrs of opening, dont worry about mixing skills, remeber this mostly about giving you the oppertunity to hear your music loud....but if you are a good dj aswell, then of course we are up full sets aswell, we'll be in touch about that later, so no dj demos at the moment please

look forward to hearing from ya :)

Last edited:
London, late autumn, nothing much set yet, although we have some kool options for venues already

id love to get involved man..just had a break for a bit, so hopefully will be getting back into production before i start uni again...

my styles a lil more cheese liquid as u may know, shall i still send some shiz across?

if i lived in london id be up for this!lol
could people far away or in other countries send tunes on so others can play em
then u tell us how they sounded!:teeth:

if i lived in london id be up for this!lol
could people far away or in other countries send tunes on so others can play em
then u tell us how they sounded!:teeth:

lol well i suppose, although that'd defeat the purpose a bit, the idea is to help producers tune their ears up to big soundsystems

maybe u can do sumthing similar in Ireland? or move to london lol

would you want links even if the producers can't make it (maybe for others to play)? we are in the US...

always up for dubs! u can use the same email, havnt really figured out the logistics, but dubs will always get feedback anyways if they are played out, my sets tend to be very tech orientated, but we have other djs that play diffrent styles we can forward tracks to, if thats not ur thing

Back
Top Bottom