NEW TALENT FORUM

Serum

Well-Known Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,100
Likes
153
#1
You should stick a post at the top of the new talent forum with an address to send shit to.
I've got plenty of meaty tunes to pass over.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#3
Originally posted by Serum
You should stick a post at the top of the new talent forum with an address to send shit to.
I've got plenty of meaty tunes to pass over.
Mikey M is correct, its not ready yet, just thought Id put it there so you know its comin. Hold tight for a week or so :D
 

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Messages
11,805
Likes
3,478
#6
its a good idea but i dont see what bizness serum got sending tunes there i mean come on it does say talent clearly eaghaeheaheaehaaehaeh
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#7
Originally posted by logikz
its a good idea but i dont see what bizness serum got sending tunes there i mean come on it does say talent clearly eaghaeheaheaehaaehaeh
AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:D :D :D :finger2: :D :finger2: :slayer:
 

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Messages
11,805
Likes
3,478
#9
yes lets do that!! but how?
i spoke to the bloke who used to host us but he wasnt the least bit interested in doing it again, the dnbsouljahz server can hold our html files but not the forum and not the tunes which doesnt help all that much either.

so the only solution the way i see it is to buy our own hosting and domain. maybe we could get the same deal fallout did? thing is youve got to be from the uk to do that so if you get a minute to spare maybe you could take a look at that?

the kru will put together the money so that shouldnt be a problem.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#10
Originally posted by logikz
yes lets do that!! but how?
i spoke to the bloke who used to host us but he wasnt the least bit interested in doing it again, the dnbsouljahz server can hold our html files but not the forum and not the tunes which doesnt help all that much either.

so the only solution the way i see it is to buy our own hosting and domain. maybe we could get the same deal fallout did? thing is youve got to be from the uk to do that so if you get a minute to spare maybe you could take a look at that?

the kru will put together the money so that shouldnt be a problem.
What ya lookin to pay for hosting?
How much space would you need?
 

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Messages
11,805
Likes
3,478
#11
were going to need space for:
about 30 mp3s
a forum of modest activity
the html + gfx

just a rough estimate, i dont really know how much space that amounts to. About 500 mb - 1gb probably.

were looking to spend about 30-40 quid on this. I think.

why? you know a good hook up stuuu?
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#13
Originally posted by logikz
bump!

come on stuu you know something we dont?
No man, I was just thinking about hosting your stuff myself, but it might be a bit much.

One thing I could definetly do, I could create a Site forums section on dnbforum, where we could host site forums for users. How does that sound?

Example: dnbforum.com > Site forums > 2079-e
 

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Messages
11,805
Likes
3,478
#15
what really??! WICKED!!
how much can you spare? would be beautiful as a temp til we get our hosting sorted!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#16
Originally posted by logikz
what really??! WICKED!!
how much can you spare? would be beautiful as a temp til we get our hosting sorted!
Have a word with the boys at sales@gyron.net about hosting.

I am still happy to sort out a forum on here for you though, let me know :)
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#18
Originally posted by logikz
so what deal did you get and what are you paying for it?
I cant tell ya that (Im not allowed to), Ive known the people that run gyron for a few years now, so they did me a good deal for hosting dnbforum.

Just say stu/sdm sent ya and Im sure they will sort you out.

Tell them what you need, and they will do a quote based on that.
 
Top