New System

festa

i've got about 500 squid, and both my amp and my speakers are old and on their last legs...what would you guys recommend i get to replace them? cheers

what u using them 4?

home speakers?

monitors for production?

dj use speakers?

speakers to play some gabba techno and to rave with your cat kinda speakers???

well, predominantly for dj speaker use...but would be good if they were loud enough for use at house parties etc, but still good quality...also is it a bad idea to use speakers and not monitors for production?

I prsonally recomend KRK rokit 8 g2's.
They will be about £350 the pair and are fucking loud and fucking nice!

well, predominantly for dj speaker use...but would be good if they were loud enough for use at house parties etc, but still good quality...also is it a bad idea to use speakers and not monitors for production?

you can use stereo speakers for production, but monitors are more desirable becasue of the better frequency response and un-colored sound they produce. plus they are usually 'active' which means they have there own amps in side each one, and made from high grade materials, hence the prices of them.

for big DJ / stereo speakers there are tons and tons of options there mate, for £500, you could get some really big nice ones for sure, look @ the Cerwin Vegas, JBL, even berhinger do some nifty ones for a bit cheaper than that

I've got some floor standing m series missions and they kick out some bass if your spining ya drum n bass tunes! They are a few years old but worth picking up second hand quite cheap.

Back
Top Bottom