New Synthesizer from Rob Papen - BLADE!

on the demo now

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

meh, dunno if them demos not meant to give much but no osc's to play with. some good presets on it but i cant see me using it for much. not entirely sure what its sellin point is even after readin the blog for it

on the demo now

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

meh, dunno if them demos not meant to give much but no osc's to play with. some good presets on it but i cant see me using it for much. not entirely sure what its sellin point is even after readin the blog for it

Isn't the whole deal of this plugin that you create your own oscillator by using the Harmulator?

So yeahhh.. I got all Rob Papen plugins now, just got them sponsored last night and I must say that Blade is pretty damn sick. Already making some cool sounds right now...

Right.....I'm gonna ask what I know everyone else is thinking.........

ARTFX........How the hell are you getting all these free sponsorship things? I mean, you're partnered with loopmasters, you now got all Rob Papen's stuff through sponsor etc? And I know this is gonna sound harsh, and I hope you know me well enough now to know I dont mean it to come across this way....but you arent creating groundbreaking new stuff? I mean, what you do create is sweet, and the mixdowns are crisp, but it's kinda generic wobble stuff.....it's nothing thats pushing the boundaries of new genre's or anything? So whats your trick? Quick nosh round the back of the bike sheds? A snaeky gobble under the table? letting the big PR guru's use your back doors?......;) Lol, only shitting with ya, but honestly, I'd like to know how you got all this reputation.

Seriously think big and before taking the step to the big companies make sure you've got your idea well thought out. I mean I now started my tutorials and I've got my website which I place my sponsors logos on. I also feature their products in a weekly video tutorials so their stuff is going to be used and my viewers will see that. That's why companies like those are interested in working with you. Now this tutorials are only the begin of what my website will be and more stuff will come up shortly. I'm now working on a lot of tracks and finished some which are not on Soundcloud, I'm working on my album. So yeahh not that much new stuff lately...

Anyone try sugar bytes cyclop yet?seen total science say good stuff about it.

I can bet my balls it is not going to be any good. Seen the trailer and heard it's sounds. Seems like there isn't any real synthesis in it, just preset wavetables. I mean, really, "wobble generator". -_-

I can bet my balls it is not going to be any good. Seen the trailer and heard it's sounds. Seems like there isn't any real synthesis in it, just preset wavetables. I mean, really, "wobble generator". -_-

Yeah that name is kinda lame but I think this will still be an interesting product, maybe not for it's oscillator possibilities but more in terms of modulation, FX and such..

Back
Top Bottom