New Survival LP, Take it Back. (No way I'd ever return it.)

DankerThanDanson

Retired pitcher
VIP Junglist
Seriously gorgeous LP from Survival. Survival definitely brought it with this release.

Standout tracks for me:

I Found You feat. Naomi Pryor - Sultry, provocative vocals, with enough sub bass to shake the block.
Time Flux - This to me is like your stallion's DnB track, candid, powerful, and on a mission. Just uptempo enough.
When I Hear Noises - IDM influenced DnB track, the backbone of the beat structure reminds me of Aphex Twin.
Past To Future - Satisfying closer, big banging bassline with a two steppy beat.

One of my favorite releases this year. I haven't copped Goldie's new album yet but, that's on my bucket list. this one will be in heavy rotation, along with Spectrasoul's EP, Second Chance, Alix Perez & Spectrasoul's EP, Synergy, as well as Calibre's new album.

Yeah it's a good album man, took me a while to warm to it tbh, it's a real grower. "Firefly" is one of my fav's that u haven't mentioned

Yeah it's a good album man, took me a while to warm to it tbh, it's a real grower. "Firefly" is one of my fav's that u haven't mentioned

You hit the nail on the head. It isn't one that jumped out at me as genius right away. I downloaded it track by track pretty much, lol. I got the single first and just threw that on a DnB playlist I listen to at work and at home. And I found myself going back to check track ID's whenever a song from this album would pop up. So, anyway I'm pleased with it.

Back
Top Bottom