New subfocus remix

Heard it last night on the annie mac show on radio 1, Not 100% sure the name, its either by deadmou5 or the tune is called deadmouse?? bt its a subfocus remix. The tune is AMAZING!! subfocus through and through!!

Nero has done a dubstep remix aswell which is actually quite good as im nt a dubstep lover.

Has anyone got anymore info on this tune plz.

Sindens Mash Hit #1 Tinchy Stryder & Amelle

Deadmau5- 'Ghosts & Stuff' (Nero Remix) (Mau5trap)
Deadmau5- 'Ghosts & Stuff' (Sub Focus Remix) (Mau5trap)
Crookers- 'Put Your Hands On Me' (Solo Mix) (Southern Fried)

Found on:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/mashup/

Anyone mind ripping the audio from the show, gents? I'm in the US so that plays hell with the i-Player.

actually im really not feeling subfocus at the moment let the story begin is shit an so's the new prodigy remix.
the only thing im kinda lookin forward to is vapourise

yeah I ripped it but I threw it away, it's already out there somewhere so didn't really feel the need to miss a good sleep over just another Deadmous - Ghosts n Stuff (Subfocus Remix) cut.
good luck finding it

I also don't like Story, I have to admit. But from I've heard, you have to hear it on a proper system to really get it.

I can only express disbelief that people are hating on let the story begin.that synth in the intro is fucking massive! feel it right through you. and when it drops its pure skank out material. huge tune.

I can only express disbelief that people are hating on let the story begin.that synth in the intro is fucking massive! feel it right through you. and when it drops its pure skank out material. huge tune.

He's right ya know

Hear it in a club then judge :)

I can never help but to buss a likkle skank

ive never herd this on a big system id probly skank out but most tunes on a big system will make me skank out!lol
it may sound better on a big system but it still doesnt stop it being a shit tune in my opinion productions good but the actual tune just doesnt do it for me!

Let The Story Begin is not shit.I didnt like it at first,but after one rave with 80.000w audiosystem and Sub Focus as headliner... I understand that tune now,it is not made for home listening.Someone just dont like it,but that does not mean that it is shit,just it is not his style or he dont understand,its quality production.

Let The Story Begin is not shit.I didnt like it at first,but after one rave with 80.000w audiosystem and Sub Focus as headliner... I understand that tune now,it is not made for home listening.Someone just dont like it,but that does not mean that it is shit,just it is not his style or he dont understand,its quality production.

THIS...

Story is all about the hype the tune causes on a dance floor. I can listen to it anytime tho and appreciate it cos i get nostalgia for when i first heard it...

The pitch bent vibrato synth at the start is so mad and the whole thing makes me think of sum nutty professor making the tune and playing with crowds energy. (that sounds very odd but it makes sense in my head)

Also this remix is good but not a stand out SB tune for me, i kinda prefer the nero remix. Will be a good release tho either way.

I couldnt help hear Annie say "Featuring the dude for Pendulum"
I dont even think SF's production could save this choon - deadout to begin with :(

Back
Top Bottom