new subfocus album

stef1991

I managed to get my hands on it earlier...Let me tell you its biggggg.track 7 cant remember what its called its not a dnb tune more of a house tune but its got a dirtyy bassline and am so pleased he has put last jungle on it...this cd aint coming out the car for a long time

theres audio for all the tracks up on chemical an it aint that great.

I managed to get my hands on it earlier...Let me tell you its biggggg.track 7 cant remember what its called its not a dnb tune more of a house tune but its got a dirtyy bassline and am so pleased he has put last jungle on it...this cd aint coming out the car for a long time

How did you get that then?

It is not released till the 12th October.

How did you get that then?

It is not released till the 12th October.

piratelolcat.jpg

i just feel this forum generally palms this album off as a (master)piece of shit and personally i think its probs one of the best dnb albums about

there is some shit on there, gna get it mainly for triple x .. love that tune. got the lp aswell.. its not baddd

I CAN'T STAND SUB FOCUS, HIS STUFF - TO ME - IS THE EQUIVILENT TO LISTENING TO KIDS CRYING.

MOVE HIGHER IS THE CLOSEST TO REALLY APPRECIATING A TRACK I HAVE COME, EVEN IF IT IS JUST A COPY OF A MR OIZO TRACK.

Until the Alix Perez album comes along of course

Noisia & Spor are both doing albums aswell soon pretty sure they will both top this sub focus cheese fest.

I like deep space, vapourize and last jungle rest I think is just way too samey and to cheesy for me.

Not liking his house tunes either which is shame cause I was looking forward to them the most, thought he'd produce some good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom