Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Frozen Solid

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Its Yours(i think)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lemondfresh

which would u say is top for you?
id prolly go with either Citizen Kane or Frozen Solid...dutty tunes but Juno & Its Yours(think thats what its called) are good too

jay walker said:
Which is the one that has the vox 'slew dem'?? :hagglers:
Do you mean 'Duppy Man' by Chase & Status?

(Sorry if that's completly wrong, I've not heard any of these Sub Focus tunes!)

Aspect - It's Yours (TC Remix) is the tune your thinking of I think, Not by Subfocus.

Subfocus is DEF up there wiv Pendulum, and Noisia as my 3 fave producers, if it was 4, then id choose Chase & Status aswell.

My Vote goes 2 "Frozen Solid" or the breakdown2 "Juno" !

*EDIT*
"Citizen Kane"

Last edited:
lets just hope his production can only get better. Word on the street says he's collaborating with pendulum for a tune called "Virgin Android".

Is that 'It's Yours' a remix of Lemon D's tune? Because there is a new remix of that going around at the moment and I don't know who did the remix. Any ideas?

$marty_B said:
lets just hope his production can only get better. Word on the street says he's collaborating with pendulum for a tune called "Virgin Android".
sounds deadly! for me at the moment frozen solid is the best out of the options. although iv got a soft spot for special place as well :2thumbs:

If you can't find clips of some of the new sub focus dubz check the Andy C essential mix up in the mix forum on here...it's loaded with new unreleased sub focus joints.

Frozen Solid is a sick tune but I bet it won't be released for at least a couple more months :(

yeah, listening to that mix... citizen kane sounds really funky and wierd, like that one... juno sounds too typical ramish (typical anthem style), so aint that too surprised with that one... but as for "special place" & "flamenco" sound so creepely different and new, makes me even think that ram have found a future (lets just hope he doesnt turn sour like moving fusion did :cry:)

sparkyc10 said:
sounds deadly! for me at the moment frozen solid is the best out of the options. although iv got a soft spot for special place as well :2thumbs:

Agreed with frozen solid sparks. special place is ok. I think its one of those ones where i will listen 2 it a coupla times and think "yeh this is pretty a felchtastic tune"

Back
Top Bottom