New Stuff from finland, 3 full tracks, after 3 years, I'm back :)

masterhat

I think that they're really good, but the drums are a bit overwhelming for my taste. Personally, I would try to blend the drums in with the track more, so that it feels more fluid. Besides that, I think the tracks are great.

Thx dudes!

I'm very flattered 'bout ur comments :)
Yeah, i've mixed those tracks just with headphones, so it's quite possible or better say, very likely that the balance of instruments and samples aren't ok. But i try to do something better with my next tracks :)

yeah, actually i have also studio monitors, behringer truth 2030 (not a genelec, but close enough), but these tracks aren't mixed with them

but i do lot of my stuff with my laptop in different places with headphones, like coffeehouses, in outside at summer, etc. that's the best thing of dnb music, just take ur laptop from ur bag, and catch the moment :)

Yep, that's the best part of having a laptop. You can bring it everywhere. Unfortunately, I have a desktop and a Logitech headset :(

Perhaps I'll be getting myself some studio monitors or studio quality headphones here soon.

Back
Top Bottom