New Spor tune.

Spor.

Must be one of the most *unclean adjective* men in drum and bass!

Remember when everyone was crying about Spor and saying he'd gone all feed me/mainstream/pendulol on us. Well I hate to say I told you so :teeth:

This tune sounds fucking filthy, need to hear it in better audio and I think this definitely means his album is going to be a banger, lets hope it's been worth the wait and lets hope he keeeps it diverse (more overdue type shit rather than ziggurat type shit though) and obviously plenty of filth.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when everyone was crying about Spor and saying he'd gone all feed me/mainstream/pendulol on us. Well I hate to say I told you so :teeth:

This tune sounds fucking filthy, need to hear it in better audio and I think this definitely means his album is going to be a banger, lets hope it's been worth the wait and lets hope he keeeps it diverse (more overdue type shit rather than ziggurat type shit though) and obviously plenty of filth.

Joining the "I told you so" movement in here. Spor was a badman, is a badman and always will be a badman, no matter how much non-dnb stuff he did, do and will do. This tune serves as a perfect reference. Just wicked.

thats what the feed me thing was for. i just see it as a different producer. this is utter filth

Feed Me fb
This is happening tomorrow in London - a one-off for fun. Excited to see some old family and enjoy the music

mhm... Reading between the lines (... Crucify Me! :gaywhite:), this means there won't be another spor gig anytime soon. Then again, on the Spor fb
Who wants to come with the obvious stuff first? An album is a journey, excited to continue...
There is a new Feed Me release in January and Ziggurat/Push Me Pull You was released fairly around the same time, let's hope there is a pattern to this and the next Spor release isn't too far away. (Yes this is enthusiastic)

wow. I have to say i thought the same as alot of people that Feed me might have had to much influence on his Spor production but this has defo changed my mind. Big track.

Back
Top Bottom